Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Music I Grew Up On: 80's Christian Rock & Contemporary

It's interesting that we (I think a lot of people do this) crave and continue to listen to the music they grew up on, especially the songs during our teen years. I think I had almost all of these artists on cassette tape at one time or another, or my friends did. Those tapes are long gone now, but I've been lucky to find most of these artists' songs from the 80s on MP3. You'd be surprised at what is available at Amazon.com and I've added many of these to my Spotify playlist. The marked ones (*) are the artists I listen to most often today.


* Altar BoysThe 77s
Daniel Amos
Daniel Band
Whitecross
* Stryper
Elim Hall
* Degarmo And Key
Mad At The World
Undercover
Lifesavers Underground
The Choir
The Servant
Rick Cua
Larry Norman
* Randy Stonehill
Bloodgood
Saint
* Steve Taylor
4.4.1
* Lisa Welchel
The Imitators
Common Bond
Bash In The Code
David & The Giants
* Idle Cure
* Amy Grant
* Bryan Duncan
* Leslie Phillips
* Benny Hester
* Keith Green
* Russ Taff
* Gary Chapman

































Pamm

Share/Bookmark

Subscribe to Pamm's House Blog by Email

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...